Thursday, February 11, 2010

When imagination runs wild!

I keep telling myself that a)I should post more often no matter who reads it, at least I can read it at some point. b) I should write about KG more often.

I have done neither. And sorry, this is yet another post about KB (Kutti boy no more - he turned 4.5 this month and he was super excited about it). Shoot me!

OK, I promise, once I am done with this post (in two parts), the next one will be about KG. A Mama-Mia style post about KG.

Back to my KB post. I can't remember what the context was, but KB once argued with me "How come that is possible?" and I said "Well, it's OK, anything is possible in your imagination". That seems to have been ingrained in his mind. That and of course the fact that he is 4.5 now and is full of imaginary scenarios and full of questions.

If I read a book about the human body, he has to "invent" a bone or a muscle. If I read a book on dinosaurs, he has to "invent" a dinosaur. Stories - of course - he loves stories so much - he "invents" so many of them. The other day, finally I decided to pick up any random thing I found and just write a few of the things he has invented! He sat down like a guru in his little "Elmo couch" while I picked up my 2009 diary and sat on the floor while he listed his "inventions" for me to jot down! These are exact descriptions as he gave it to me that I wrote down in my diary. It was quite the funny scene. Here are some of them for your/my amusement!

Did you know

1) Igla - is the name of the "Thumb bone"? And "Obstrator" is the bone that helps you move your arm?

2) Nascapulae - is a muscle in the stomach that drains bath water when it goes down the throat (while daddy puts soap water on KB's face).

3) Inzotek - a machine invented by KB (picture drawing will be posted later) - that can do lots of things. It can make a dinosaur alive if you put dinosaur DNA into it.

4) Chanberian Cheetah - It is a new kind of Cheetah. It roars loudly. It is faster than the well known Cheetahs and it lives in South America. It could eat people by running very fast behind them.

5) Salonthologist - is a person who studies these Chanberian Cheetahs.

6) Saber toothed snake - It has little black stripes and it is half orange and half yellow and it coule stick out its tongue very long. It has fangs that is the shape of a saber tooth.

7) Dezmiradasaurus - It lived in the Triassic period because it was one of the oldest dinosaurs ever. It was 40 tons in weight and 80 feet tall. It is so big, it can even butt all other dinosaurs. It has studs, spikes and horns and a club in its tail. it has very strong bones and then it had knife teeth.

8) Gerbivore - the Dezmiradasaurus was a gerbivore - it eats everything - water, leaves, meat, bushes, sand, rocks, mud.

9) Hupplegut - this is my most favorite one of his "inventions". Hupplegut is a kind of fruit that has vitamin A, B,C, D, E, and K and it has lots of all these vitamins. It is crunchy like a carrot. It is green on the outside and white on the inside.

I will write a separate post on his story and super hero inventions!

24 comments:

Praveen said...

Hope you are doing fine. And yes, please write more often :)

noon said...

Hey Praveen - thanks! You still remember my existence! :) How have you been?
So would you like to eat the super fruit Hupplegut?! :)

Praveen said...

of course I remember you!! :) I am good. How have you been?
And yes pls, I would like a kilo of Hupplegut :D.

Cantaloupes.Amma (CA) said...

Hey Noonie ....
KB's imagination is soooooooo interesting .... pls keep doing whatever you are doing with him. He is growing up so perfectly.
Now waiting for the post on KG.

molarbear's posts said...

Oh, wonderful imagination of KB....enjoyed each word!

noon said...

Hi CA - thanks! I don't know what I am doing - it is just the way he is - he believes in magic! :)
And do hold me to that post on KG. Am so guilty!

noon said...

Hey MB - how have you been? Thanks. I can totally believe that you would have enjoyed this post...you were probably like KB as a child. Somehow have this feeling! :)

Poppins said...

He's really really bright, curious and full of imagination! I love it.

noon said...

Poppy - I wanted to email you after I saw your post. Will do so soon.
Thanks for the comment! :)

Mama - Mia said...

i loove KB! i hope Cubby will spin such stories someday.

and you must write very very often! :)

cheers!

Neera said...

Wow ..I so love the things he is talking about. Super imagination and super knowledge too :) Kudos!

I too am guilty about not posting as often about Jiya even though she has so much more to say than Vansh. Do write more abt KG :)

Anonymous said...

great post. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys
Do not miss your chance to get a free ipad. Visit http://bit.ly/cmmVr7

Collection Of Stars said...

Hiya Noonie, how have you been?
That's one imaginetive child you have there :)
Do you know the news? Hop on to my blog in case you don't.

the mad momma said...

:) god bless him. he's such a bright little darling!

mnamma said...

woww wow and more woww. Like I said earlier in one of my comments, the names KG coins are so real. No limits to his imagination!!! Hugs the big boy!!

noon said...

Mama-mia - Thanks girl - and I hope you will read me as often if I do write! :) Cubby - no doubt will spin lots of stories for you and delight you!

Neera - thanks! KB does live in a world of his own most of the time.
OK so we can make a deal - we will both do posts on the girls soon.

noon said...

Anon - Thanks for the comment - except am not on twitter ! :)

CofS - Oh yeah I need to send you my "angry" mail soon! :) Thanks for the comment!

MM - What a surprise to see you here - I think of Brat and Bean often - Brat is so much like KB. KG though is very shy which Beanie is not.

Mniamma - Good to see you back in the blog world. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

rrmom said...

Please write more often.

noon said...

RRmom - Am touched by your simple and warm comment!

rrmom said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog noon. Even though my kids are a little bit older than yours, I can so relate to your blog because I get to relive how my kids were when they were KB and KG's age.

Anonymous said...

He is a super cool kid noonie...very very good imagination...Post more picture of the two little sweet kids...
Aryan's Mom

Anonymous said...

I read a few of yr blogs after ages -- it was nice reading about what your kiddos are upto -- you should post more often :-)and I should read more often as well !!
Hugs, Indrooo